I actually love all types of traveling, come to think of it. Flying is awesome, trains are exciting, and even boats are fun (as long as they don't make me sick). But I believe my favorite way of traveling is by car. Here are the reasons:
- Have you ever noticed that when you are in a car, it feels like you're flying? I love that feeling.
- Gas station stops can be quite hilarious.
- You can blast crazy, crazy pop music (think "Wannabe" from the Spice Girls) and it is accepted, because, well...you're driving for 8 hours so WHY NOT?!?
- I like the feeling of control when I drive.
- I love the feeling of FREEEEEEEDOMMMM when I drive.
- Lots of double shot espressos/red bulls/sugar=dance party while on the road.
- If you drive overnight, delirium sets in, which is always amusing.
- You see funny signs like "Smokey Bear Rd." or "Casa de Fruta." I joked that Lance Bass liked to hang out at the last one :)
- Priceless memories are guaranteed.
I think that covers it. So with that said, let me share a few photos from my most recent roadtrip (this past weekend) to San Jose:
Seals at Santa Cruz!
Harvey Milk Cafe, awesome food, interesting info about the Castro district.
My friend Rachel's doggie :)
Hats that Ali and I found at a pit stop. Front reads: Redneck Woman.
You know how I love Purple! Also at a pit stop.
Rachel and I are Space Cowboys!!