8.02.2010

Day 14 - A picture taken with your cell phone

The Notre Dame in Paris, France. Need I say more? I think this is a bad ass cell phone pic!

And, I had the urge to do a little questionnaire that Krystal did:

1. What current style do you think will end up being a fad?
2. What's your guilty pleasure?
3. What made you decide to start a blog?
4. Favourite Past time
5. Do you have a job or are you a student?
6. Favourite Chocolate Bar/Candy?
7. Money/Love?
8. Favourite Music & Movie Genre?

1. Those boyfriend pants. I get it--they're pretty popular and probably comfy. But I think they're extremely unflattering. Even on you, Halle Berry.
2. Annoyingly bad pop. I blame my inner fourteen-year-old that is not so dormant. I can even appreciate a couple Justin Beiber tunes. Yeah, I admitted it.
3. I thought it would be fun and my creative writing teacher told us we should start writing everyday, so I did. Online. I've had this blog for 5 years!
4. Toss up between watching movies, going to the beach and reading blogs.
5. I have a job. I am a camp counselor for the summer, which means lots of shenannigans.
6. REESES. HANDS DOWN.
7. Love. Who the heck would actually answer money? I mean, seriously!
8. Motown and romantic/nerdy, witty comedy all wrapped into one. My very favorite? High Fidelity. Ohhhhh yeahhhh.

12 comments:

  1. lol i love annoyingly bad pop too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with the boy friend pants. They are just kinda sloppy. I think people will look back and say "did i really think that was cute?" We all make those mistakes.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing mobile phone pic!! :)

    And High Fidelity for the win! I was just talking about that movie yesterday when D was asking me how I decided on the order of songs in mix CDs, and I told him I subscribed to the High Fidelity method of mixtaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cell phones sometimes make such good pictures! esp at concerts (well my iphone does). Also, i'd be lying if i said i didn't like some justin beiber every now and then! pop music would have been my next answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great picture. I can tell from the angle that it's a cell phone pic, but that's the only reason I would have known. The quality is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's an amazing picture! Simply beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boyfriend pants? They're back already?? Those were popular in the mid-90s when I was in high school. I must not be paying attention anymore to pop culture.

    Actually, I think the tapered pants will be out of style soon ("skinny jeans"). I never thought they would be back in style, but here they are! They are cute, but styles are a swinging pendulum. Flared pants will be back in 10 years, but straight leg pants will always be in no matter what.

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a pretty gorgeous scene. now i think rob would have choked on number two, but you redeemed yourself in the end! wahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Really who would answer money? I love High Fidelity too... and I wish I had a phone that would take a good picture like that. Currently my phone doesn't even take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, that really is an awesome cell phone pic...not many i've seen have been so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...