- It's raining outside. YES! San Diego has actually been getting fall weather!
- I'm drinking Peppermint Mocha Creamer. AHHHHHH! My favorite! You don't get it--I wait for this creamer to come out all year long. It makes the mornings actually enjoyable!
- I went to the Maroon 5 concert last night and it was OUTSTANDING. OUT-STAND-ING. Easily in my top 5 favorite concerts. Adam Levine channeled Mick Jagger last night with his dance moves, and was a deviant little sex fiend on stage...and the ladies in the audience ate it up! ha.
- I got in free to said concert last night. How? I volunteered for a cause that Maroon 5 supports, and Bono helped start. It's called ONE. Check it out, it's definitely a worthy cause that's trying to end world poverty and the transmission of HIV from mothers to babies (mainly in Africa). After volunteering, my handy little wristband got me 5 rows back from the stage. FIGHT WORLD POVERTY AND THE SPREAD OF HIV? Check. GO TO THE MAROON 5 CONCERT? Check. I think that's a pretty productive night :)
- Oh! And because I was wearing the ONE t-shirt at the concert, and so darn close to the stage, I pointed to Adam Levine during "Sunday Morning," to which he pointed right back at me, after seeing me represent his cause! I GOT POINTED AT FROM SEXY ADAM LEVINE. HECK YEAH! It was like a "Thank you" and "I see you!" all wrapped into one. hahahahaha! (I sound crazy).
Pretty damn good Saturday night, if I do say so myself.