10.17.2010

ONE Heck of a Saturday!

I am VERY giddy this morning, especially after last night! Here are the reasons:

  • It's raining outside. YES! San Diego has actually been getting fall weather!

  • I'm drinking Peppermint Mocha Creamer. AHHHHHH! My favorite! You don't get it--I wait for this creamer to come out all year long. It makes the mornings actually enjoyable!

  • I went to the Maroon 5 concert last night and it was OUTSTANDING. OUT-STAND-ING. Easily in my top 5 favorite concerts. Adam Levine channeled Mick Jagger last night with his dance moves, and was a deviant little sex fiend on stage...and the ladies in the audience ate it up! ha.

  • I got in free to said concert last night. How? I volunteered for a cause that Maroon 5 supports, and Bono helped start. It's called ONE. Check it out, it's definitely a worthy cause that's trying to end world poverty and the transmission of HIV from mothers to babies (mainly in Africa). After volunteering, my handy little wristband got me 5 rows back from the stage. FIGHT WORLD POVERTY AND THE SPREAD OF HIV? Check. GO TO THE MAROON 5 CONCERT? Check. I think that's a pretty productive night :)

  • Oh! And because I was wearing the ONE t-shirt at the concert, and so darn close to the stage, I pointed to Adam Levine during "Sunday Morning," to which he pointed right back at me, after seeing me represent his cause! I GOT POINTED AT FROM SEXY ADAM LEVINE. HECK YEAH! It was like a "Thank you" and "I see you!" all wrapped into one. hahahahaha! (I sound crazy).

Pretty damn good Saturday night, if I do say so myself.

10 comments:

  1. aww jealous! but it sounds like you had an amazingg time, and you totally deserve it! peppermint mocha creamer you say? must try to find that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM YES. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD :) You'll love it. They have pumpkin spice too, don't you like pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you still sound hyped up from the kafe!! ;) so glad you liked the concert last night! i'd pry faint if that cutie pointed at me. btw, when you come visit my DOG then we can show you the fog/sun experience!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM HYPED UP STILL, haha. I had like 5 dreams about adam last night...from that sexy pointing :) hahaha.

    Yeah, Bama and I will enjoy the fog. That sounds splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought Peppermint Mocha creamer too!! I'm trying to rush through the dregs of the last bottle before I open it, but I have a feeling that I'm going to cave VERY SOON.
    Sounds like the concert was a blast!
    AForeignLand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me so happy!! I love that you're such a big supporter of ONE :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. peppermint mocha creamer! i am a huge peppermint fan!...and free maroon 5 concert? ohhhhh...i am so green, neon green with envy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you got sexily pointed at too! Haha, that's rad. I can see how that would definitely add to the show making into Top 5 status. Andy tried getting me to volunteer when I went to the LA show... but I was all "I just want to relax and enjoy the show"... dangit, maybe I could've been in the pit at the Greek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cool I can't even believe it. I want to see pictures and the shirt at coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post made me SMILE!

    Hahahaha! I think I saw them in concert once (opening for someone ... and I cannot remember who) ... but I remember them putting on a great show,though!

    ReplyDelete