4.10.2011

Perfectly Acceptable Ashley

It's perfectly acceptable...

  • to be overly grateful to the clever fellow that thought to put a radio inside a car. Someone, long ago, thought of this FAB idea so that I could rock out to Foo Fighters in my Honda. Rock on, Dude. You might be one of my favorite persons ever to have danced on this earth (in your car).

  • to feel extremely proud of yourself after making your first batch of fresh strawberry jam. Who knew it was so easy? I'm never buying icky jam from the store again!

  • to relish taking a shower in YOUR shower after being in a foreign country and using foreign showers for almost a month. I'm picky about showers (a weird quirk of mine?) and my shower is juuuust right.

  • to pick up, move to another country, expect to stay a year, realize that it's not right to stay a year, then move back home. Basically, it's PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE to change your mind...do what's right for YOU. And don't let anyone tell ya otherwise!


(Wrote this post to break up all the picture posts, which is perfectly acceptable. More pictures to come!)

10 comments:

  1. i like these!!!! i do like showering in my own shower, i don't feel as clean when i shower in other peoples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, showers. i love them. especially the ones that come after LONG runs that require you to soak your ENTIRE LOWER BODY in freezing cold water. the kind that are SUPER hot and you start to realize that you've hit the point of completely wasting water.

    i love those showers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get to listen to the stream of the new FF album yet? It became my third favorite after the first listen, meaning it's not The Colour and The Shape, but it's pretty darn rockin.

    Oh, and love the photo posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES I have heard the stream of the album. Quite good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally! Changing our mind should be perfectly acceptable, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! Thank you so much for your comment!! You're really nice!!

    http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. and let the pictures keep on coming! also, I'm really grateful to the person who developed toilets. Be it John, or whoever else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect!! I love this list, and am SOOO with you on the first one. Especially now I have a smart phone (new kid on the technology block!) that has a BBC radio app that I can hook up to an FM transmitter and HEAR IN THE CAR AS IF I WERE IN LONDON. Genius :D

    ReplyDelete