8.31.2011

Cemiyet (Part 5): The Sassy Miss Briss

I haven't done one of these in awhile! However, I think it's immensely important to showcase brilliant blog friends of mine. Community is everything in life...

(Cemiyet, in case you are scratching your head, is the Turkish word for community).


So, say hello to my lil' friend...


The Sassy Miss Briss


I stole the above picture from Brissa's blog :D


Well, technically she goes by Brissa, but I like to shorten names, because I am lazy.

How do I go about explaining the endearing eccentricites that make up Brissa? Let me start by saying that EVERY TIME I visit this little lady's site, I end up in a very unattrative laughing fit (with snort and all), which can be totally awkward at work.

Brissa sees the world like no other, with some kind of awesome bizarre shades on, and I want a pair. Once you take a glance into her world, you realize that life need not be so serious. This I admire greatly about her. Somehow Briss has the ability to turn the mundane into a brilliant comedy show, while still philosophizing on the deep mysteries of life.

She's a lover of harry potter, strange internet videos, laughter, cute clothes and embracing the odd in life.

This girl is an ass-kickin' genius!

Brissa, don't change your personality for anything...I'm pretty sure they only make one of you, and there is something extremely refreshing about being in the presence of someone totally unique. You. are. smashing.


Love,
Your New Friend Ashley ♥


4 comments:

  1. WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!!?!
    i'm just calmly going through my google reader then i see this post, with my NAME and i thought, "whhhaaat?!?!?!?!"
    ashley, you are far too kind to me.
    like REALLY?! i just can't get over it.
    wow. i feel special.
    you're so nice.
    i'm so happy we're frieeeeeeeeends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and that...was the reaction I was going for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, never change who you are. It just makes you look dull and boring. :) Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete