10.25.2012

Favorite Thing Thursday

Hello Friends! In the spirit of being grateful, here is a list of my favorite things:

1. Skyping With Friends


This has been a saving grace while being on the other side of the planet! To see my loved ones using one click of a button, this makes my heart so very happy. Oh and the morning monsters (seen above) are happy about this too. Ha! 


2. Garnier B.B. Cream 

source
I'm not usually a foundation girl, so this lightweight stuff is a no-hassle way for me to look a little prettier in the morning. Ugh. I hate mornings. Anyway, it hasn't made me break out yet, and it feels like nothin'! That's my kind of product. 


3. Norway

source
I suppose it's not a 'favorite thing' of mine just yet. But, today I'm off to Norway! This will be my first international trip while living in London. Apparently I am showing up right when the first snow of the season is expected. Ha! This California girl is probably in for a shock! With that, I'll be back next week! Have the best weekend...continue to be grateful for your life, k? 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the snow, haha! But Trondheim is seriously beautiful with that white blanket on. I am looking forward to/hope for photos! Enjoooy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Norway!!! I'm so jealous you get to enjoy some winter now....have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in norway! --said in norweigan accent! i totally misspelled that, right?
    and i've several drugstore bb cream reviews on le olde blogge--said in english accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun. Still love the morning monster.

    ReplyDelete