But here's what is acceptable:
- to gawk at beautifully-dressed British men on the tube. I'm just not used to seeing so many good looking blokes all around, and with such style! While American guys* will default to camouflage pants to prove their masculinity, British men just have it. I really must stop staring.
- to adopt the word "bum fluff" into my vocabulary. It's my new favorite word and will forever replace its less-inspired synonym, peach fuzz.
- to eat the whole tub of Nutella in one sitting and not feel one ounce of guilt (while also not leaving one ounce behind).
- to decide that dinner is going to be "a bowl of cereal and a margarita," as professed by Miss Ruby Slippers herself. Em...that is a perfectly acceptable dinner, if I do say so myself!
* Before the American boys reading this get all huffy, there are some of you that have style. But as a whole (and a pretty accurate generalization), Americans can learn a thing or two from British flair!