9.30.2013

Super Easy Oatmeal Banana Cookies


I'm really not much of baker. I'm more of a cooking kind of gal! Also, I try to avoid eating my weight in butter. But when I saw this really easy recipe for healthy cookies I knew I had to give it a try. And you know what? They're good!

Recipe is from Skinnytaste:

Ingredients:

    • 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
    • 1 cup of uncooked quick oats*
    • 1/4 cup chocolate chips

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350°F.  Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a Silpat.

Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.


Bake 15 minutes. Makes 16 cookies.

3 comments:

  1. well ok. i'm in. i need these cookies in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were just talking today at work how we'd all enjoy work a heck of a lot more if they had cookies. Life needs more cookies.

    ReplyDelete