11.12.2014

Perfectly Acceptable Ashley

It's perfectly acceptable:

  • to eat half the box of Trader Joe's Chocolate Coconut Almonds in one sitting. TJ makes me gluttonous with their "health" foods. 
Trader Joe's
  • to become obsessed with all things space-related. Like...have you seen the footage of a probe landing on a comet???????? THIS IS FASCINATING. And then I saw Interstellar (review below), which has me considering the ramifications of black holes. I'm finding it hard to keep my mind on this planet this week, but I'm okay with that. 

  • to download over-the-top Celine Dion songs, sing them at the top of your lungs, and feel all the better for it. Maybe I even slipped a couple Celine chest-pounds in there too #guiltypleasures

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, don't even tempt me with chocolate covered anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numbers one and two, most definitely, but I just can't allow number three. I just can't. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donny...I just...okay, okay. You're right.

      Delete
  3. Celine chest-pounds are the best, but make sure you lean back when you do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh hands down for that probe landing on that comet!
    I've seen the interesting footage as well :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree about eh Celine part. Best part ever. When I went to see her live I almost started singing too...I did not. Didn't want to scare the audience away. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chocolate with my chocolate, so number 1 is definitely okay in my book. :) And the probe landing on that comet? Big yes!!

    ReplyDelete