So, looking at life with those eyes--a fresh perspective, no less--I'll never be too old unless I personally tell myself I'm old. The scariest thing about turning 20 is that I started to create a list in my head that people do in their 20's: graduate, get married, have kids, buy a house, find a great job (for girls decide whether you should stay home with the kids or keep your job, which is NOT fair), buy a new car....ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! So I freaked myself out a little.
What I need to remember is that I'm never too old to:
- learn piano
- switch my career choice (this one is a scary thought)
- move to a different location
- party till the break of dawn (oh yeah, I'll be doing that when I'm 80)
- have kids (there is a limit, yes, but my mom had me when she was 44, what a trooper!)
- get married (I'm in noooooooooooooooooooooooooo rush for this)
- stay a kid (my dad is a kid sometimes; losing you inner kid is like loosing your creativity and uniqueness. I'll never let it slip away)
To end on that note, thanks Jaclyn for the talking molerat names Rufus and the fuzzy green flamingo pen...it'll help me keep my inner kid in tact! Lastly, thankyou all for a wonderful birthday, I think it may have been my best yet!!