6.28.2005

A few things:

uno--YAY...I am excited to see one of my best friends Rachel! She will be coming into town soon, it makes me smile. You know how it is when you move away from someone you care about and spend a lot of time with? Rachel is like that...and she's coming to visit. Woohoo!

dos--I NEED to think of an idea for a final project in my journalism class!!!!!! DUDE, and it has to be good. And that sucker is do next week. Insanity--that's what this class has been. But I have loved this class! We have had really good guest speakers, and my prof is the nicest guy on the planet. So...if anyone has ideas for a final project...TELL ME! It would be much appreciated. Oh, and for the project, I can do a review, opinion piece or feature. So, especially if you know of any cool movies that have come out that I can review, tell me bout it. Especially movies that are not main stream (and don't involve freakin' Tom Cruise, cause he is really getting on my nerves).

tres--if you ever get a chance and some free time, grab yourself some popcorn and go rent these interesting, cool movies: Shattered Glass and Bus 174. The last one is more of a documentary, but they are uber cool, I swear. They have that ability to just suck you into the movie...like you can't believe this kind of stuff happens in the world.

Alright, that's my spiel for today. I like Tuesdays.

3 comments:

  1. Interview one of your professors. Or, the editor of your student newspaper. Take a survey about the war. What do your peers think? Pro or con?

    Think surveys, Ash, on any subject. They're fun to take and even more fun to compile and write.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I've seen "All the Presidents Men!" That was an outstanding movie...thanks for both of your ideas. I have a few days to decide...ahhh! But I'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved shattered glass for many various reasons;)

    ReplyDelete