6.29.2005

Damn the Internet!

I am supposed to writing up my profile story right about now. But what am I doing? Writing in my blog. *slaps my own wrist* BAD Ashley! BAD! I need to write in like an hour...what am I doing wasting time here?

The internet, I've decided, is like a black hole--it sucks you in (you suckers, me too) and constantly changes and amazes you, so you stay. As am I right now, when I am SUPPOSED to be doing work.

OK OK OK OK...I'll stop writing here. I NEED to stop. Seriously, I'm reaching for that button that says "Publish Post." I tell no lies. Seriously now, this is the end.

By the way, have you guys ever heard of the Free Hawaii movement? This is the first time I've ever heard of it. Maybe I'll post on that later.

Ok, that was seriously the last thing. Can't you tell when I'm being serious? i'm prying my fingers off the keyboard as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment