6.15.2005

Oh Tennis, Oh Life

Jaclyn and I are going to "attempt" to play tennis today. That should be a comedy show. Watch me get beat up by a little tennis ball, I'm sure it will happen.

arrrrrrrrrgh....that's all I can say to the idea of picking a career. I like journalism, but not newspaper journalism. So that leaves magazines, right? Picking something that seems so definite is a pain in the ass, like a tennis ball in the ass, if you will. I know what I pick as my major is not set in stone, but we can say it's sort of etched in marble. Marble is soft, and can be erased...I don't know what I'm saying. My mind is so jumbled and insane right now I'm probably confusing you.

I still love writing. But shall I make it my career? I don't know. With my major I can go into all bunch of different fields: PR, communications, adverstising and all that jazz.

Oh well, at least I get to play tennis today and clear my mind. I'm much too undecisive. Hopefully I don't get a tennis ball in the face (Jackizzle probably serves hard, that little blonde fool).

No comments:

Post a Comment