6.05.2005

Oh, the Joys of Frisbee Golf

Man, I had an amazing day o' fun today. First thing I did? Well, went to church, but after that, you might ask?

PLAYED FRISBEE GOLF!!!!!!! Hells Yeah! It was all Jaclyn's idea! Where does she get this stuff from? Apparently there is a frisbee golf course in Balboa Park. I don't make this shit up...it actually exists.

I really suck at Frisbee Golf. Like, terribly suck. But it was fun, none the less. What was even more fun was watching the freaks around us be really into the game. They needed to ease up a little, come on now, it's just a frisbee! But I guess that's like telling someone at USC or Notre Dame that it's just football. I should probably just keep my mouth shut.

After the oh-so-enticing game of Frisbee Golf, Jack and I played....DUN DUN DUN...Super Mario Brothers!!!!! That was the part of the day that really excited me. I love those damn Nintendo songs...still in my head at this very moment. You just can't beat old Nintendo. I'll trade in your Tomb Raider crap for the Mario Bros. anyday! It just doesn't get better than flying turtles and really cool sewer systems you can travel through.

And yes, Jackie, I will support your mission to make the world better at spelling. Can we pleaaaaaaaase start with the damn politicians? Our president may be too far gone to help, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment