6.29.2005

Bitter Sweet, Indeed

Alright, I have a few things to say:

first, I have not finished my profile yet. I need to stop procrastinating. It is my WORST habit ever. So GEEZ, I need to really get the ball rolling here.

second, a funny thing (well, to me)--if you read this post, then you know the story behind this. Today, we tried area code 209--which is New York--after some advice from a customer. WE GOT THROUGH and the girl's name is JENNY. We wanted to leave a message but we were laughing too hard. That truly made my day. And duh, Of COURSE we will call back and say something to the effect of "Hey Jenny, we got your number!"

lastly, another thing that's making me really happy right now--I'm eating my most favorite most scrumptious most delicious food in the whole entire world. Spaghetti. I adore spaghetti. Just wanna let you know that it makes me extremely happy. Oh! Like good chocolate. This is damn good spaghetti.

So, that's why my post is bittersweet--a couple good things, and one bad thing...though why am I complaining? At least it's not math homework. Then I would die. At least it's writing, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment