6.24.2005

"If you are going to San Francisco...

make sure to wear some flowers in your hair."

Yeah, yeah...I'll make sure to.

I'm VERY excited. Jaclyn and I have made plans to visit the city that is infamous for hilly streets and gay men (I adore gay men, really now). Yep, we're going to San Fran! I'm excited. And I really wanna go see the Golden Gate Bridge. And ride their cute little red trollies. The trolley in San Diego is not cute.

I just LOVE to travel. I wish I could somehow make a living out of traveling. I love seeing new cultures and picking apart how they work...you know? To see the guts and the inside is where the real fun is. I hate hearing how a place looks and feels by word of mouth. I want to taste, see, hear, feel and touch for myself. I was always that kid in the grocery store parents yell at, "Ashley!!! DON'T TOUCH that stack of cans! PUT BACK the deli meat! STOP TOUCHING everything!!"

Yes....heh heh. That was always great fun.

I think that I've always just loved the experience. So I am super excited to go see that cool looking red bridge. Even if Jack and I have to drop some major g's for gas money. Damn those raised prices! It's worth the money, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment