6.16.2005

say cheese!

Yeah, that is a picture of me in the corner. Why I put it up? I'm not sure...so people who don't know me personally can see me? I'm weird, I know. And yes, I'm playing with fire. Only cause it's fun :)

So, on another note, if I want to get an internship with a magazine or newspaper for next summer, I have to apply in the fall. That's insane! But it is incredibly fun toying with the idea of interning in a big city. Any big city: NYC, Washington D.C., Seattle...but NOT L.A. I truly hate L.A., and if you've been there, then you can most likely understand why. If you like it, I believe all that nasty smog has affected your eyesight. Oh....I just want to be a professional bum, I swear. A big city will be nice for that. Lots of shopping carts to sleep in and trash cans to start fires in.

I wonder if I will live in San Diego my whole life or if I will move around everywhere? I'd probably go broke staying in San Diego. Did you know: the average price for a house is $500,000 in San Diego? That is WAY too much. What, do they think we're all relatives of Bill Gates? I wish.

Alright, enough of this random-ass post that has no clear direction. But that is what web logs are for anyway, huh? It's like a release of the mind. No one can really judge me, at least not initially. It's just me and this blank screen, well, now it's full of all my nonsense.

Nonsense, that's one of my favorite words.............OK! Enough. I'm gonna go watch Love Actually or something (and avoid my homework looming over me at all costs).

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,

    At least you're thinking about internships and jobs. My daughter seems to think one will just magically fall out of the sky and land in her lap. She's 17 going on 40. Lazy as all get out. The girl is in for a rude awakening.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete