6.17.2005

Work Drives Me Crazy

Man. Work was a bit of hassle today.

First off, I had to work with two 17-year-old boys who decided it was fun to have sword fights every hour, on the hour. That's the problem with working in a party/costume store. I yelled "Get to work, fools!" countless times. Not that I'm not guilty of slacking off. I let one write a Z on my stomach for kicks (for Zorro), and because it was a bribe to get him to work FINALLY.

Almost all the drawers were off by some out-landish amount. Kids these days, horrible at math (myself included, I HATE math).

But on the flipside, Derek, one of the many kids at work, told me something that made me blush for a minute. He told me that Jon, a guy that used to work here but apparently quit, used to only come in on Mondays to see me, otherwise he would have skipped working those days. Not that I was interested in Jon...but it's always a nice thing to hear that someone has interest in you. It made me feel a little more special for a minute.

So that was the extent of my day. Oh yeah, and earlier Jaclyn and I went scrapbook paper shopping, and estatically planned to have a scarpbooking party together. We will, jack, we will (if you happen to read this).

No comments:

Post a Comment