6.11.2005

A True Love Lasts a Lifetime

I've always loved the Foo Fighters. Simply, they kick ass. They have a kind of classic rock feel that is satisfying down to the bone. There's something about primal drum beats and great guitar riffs that brings out the animal in me and makes me truly smile. It makes me want to tear something apart.

And whaddaya know? They're coming out with another great album. "Best of You" is a great single.

The thing I like the most about the Foo Fighters is the lyrics to their songs: they are tough, touching, tear-at-your-heart lyrics. Really these boys (or dave grohl) have mastered the art of singing about sappy subjects (such as undying love--everlong!!) and making it sound super cool so girls and guys alike can sing along. That truly is kick ass. Eh, and I don't have to say it--I'm sure the boys and their fans know it already.

I will make sure to go buy their album on June 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment