6.25.2005

I find this really amusing:

Jenny (a hilarious girl at my work) and me have come up with a brillant idea.

We have a sort of "soft rock" satellite radio station at work called MUSAC...oh man. You really can boogie down to those songs!

The other day, and I swear every day since, they played that song that goes "Jenny I got your number!....867-5309." It's one of those freakin songs that gets stuck in your head for 25 hours, seriously.

So, of course, Jenny hears this and says, "Yeah, this is my song!"
Me: Why?
Jenny: Cause it says my name.
Me: Oh, I never noticed that before.
Jenny: Yeah, people always think it says "daddy" or something. (laughter) Dumbasses.
Me (with a really cool idea): Let's call it!
Jenny (whipping out her cell phone): Yeah!....oh, it says it can't connect, we need an area code.

Hence forth, everyday Jenny and I work, we try different area codes so we can call that number and get a living human being on the other end...that person's name better damn well be Jenny. It would be dissapointing otherwise.

Oh, and I know what you're thinking. I KNOW that this has probably been tried a thousand times before. Make that a million. But it's much too fun to not try. I'm sure the person with this number is thinking "DAMMIT! That DAMN song! Stop calling here you 80's freaks!"

hahahaha, amusing, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment