6.26.2005

What is this foreign world called EXERCISE?

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe the madness that is about to ensue in 30 minutes.

I am going to exercise. Those who know me best are laughing at this right about now.

Do I ever exercise, you may ask? Um, does walking from class to class count? But, that's an obligation. I don't ever exercise voluntarily.

But today, I'm freakin' voluteering to play tennis. TENNIS! That damn sport kicks my ass. This is the second time, too. I'm on a roll! Heh, well kind of.

So wish me luck, hopefully I don't bruise too easily. Hopefully my lazy body doesn't go into shock when I try to exert any type of effort out of it. That will be funny... at least Jaclyn, my tennis opponent, will think so.

I can't believe I'm gonna go play some fucking tennis. BRING IT ON, suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment