6.08.2005

Taking a Breather

I just watched Bridget Jones' Diary. One of my FAVORITE movies of ALL time! I've seen that movie too damn much, but it's like a medicine--morphine if you will. Plus I just can't get enough of Colin Firth. The age difference really doesn't matter. If Colin asked me to marry him tomorrow, I'm afraid I woudn't even hesitate *sigh*...George Clooney can be added onto that list as well.

Anyway, I know that I worry too much. If you had a look at my last 2 posts today, that's pretty evident. Being 20 is confusing, that's all. I thank my parents for putting up with my behavior at times, really now. And although everything seems so scary right now I can't stand it, I also have to relish in my fear. It makes things exciting. So i'm scared and excited at the same time. Sounds normal, yes? I hope so (wink, wink).

And although you say you're old enough to be my mother, Tanya, in my family you're probably only old enough to be my sister (my sister is 40, maybe you're even younger). I just wanted to bring up that funny side note. However, thankyou very much for your advice.

4 comments:

  1. yo ashley, remember when i told you about finding out your personality type? (it was most likely in class when i wasn't paying attention/interested in the lecture) well, i told you that i'd send you a link to have you see which type you are, so here it is

    http://www.personalitytype.com/quiz.asp

    for a more detailed description, read this.

    make sure to tell me what you get! (i think you're enfp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I took the little quiz and you're almost right on...I think I'm a mix between an infp and an enfp...one of those. I have mood swings! But that was a cool quiz, thanks! What did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. coool! glad you liked it. i'm esfj.

    i think you're more of an extrovert. you can read these to really decide which one you are:

    infp
    enfp

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAckie, I think you're right...haha, i just read the description and it's almost right on. The thing I find funniest is when it explains that I'm the type of person that will find new highways to travel on if i travel on one too much...I totally do that! That test was amusing, definitely.

    Thomas, the test said I was an enfp--extrovert/intuitive/a feeler/a perciever...you can read jackie's link to read a description...or take the quiz!

    ReplyDelete