6.01.2005

My Plans for Tonight

To be all classy about it and such, I must say that my journalism class kicks some major ass. I really really love it. Weirdly enough, I even loved going up to random people and interviewing them yesterday (as was one of our assignments). Maybe I could get a hang of this reporter thing. Well, we'll see.

The only part I don't love is the FUN fact that I have to read 70 pages of the book tonight for tomorrow's class. Whoop-de-do! That's fun times on my list. Now, I know it's summerschool, and Mr. G has to cram a hole bunch of crap into a little amount of time, but come on! I go to San Diego State! Give me a break! (hehehe, that's our excuse for everything. I swear no one will be believe SDSU's classes are hard if we keep saying that. We dig our own grave, that's for sure). But yeah, that is my fun activity planned for tonight.

Instead, I'll probably eat some tacos and watch me some Love Actually. A much more productive plan, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment