6.06.2005

A New Look

Like the new layout? Thought I would spruce up the place just a bit. I get bored when there's no change. Plus, come on...I LOVE PURPLE!!!!!

Purple is sleek, gorgeous and debonair. It is the rare color the sky turns when the sun splashes into the horizon at the just the right angle. It is the most luscious flower in the middle of the misty jungle. It is the color used to drape the shoulders of royalty and dynasties for centuries. It is as mysterious as the planets, far off in the galaxy. It is the best color EVER, well, my favorite anyway.

If I were to choose a color to paint the portrait of my heart and what it feels, it would be in purple. So, enjoy my purple page. It brings the deepest hue of joy to my cheeks.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,

    I LOVE your blog. The colors and everything. You've got good taste!

    Hugs,

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou VERY much Tanya...I take pride in purple, haha :)

    ReplyDelete