7.17.2005

If only I could slam a door

I'm in a bad mood. This doesn't come that often for me, but today, yeah...is one of those days. I just don't feel energetic, except to throw things at the wall. I just don't feel like doing anything, except to lay around and sleep. No, it's not that "time of the month." Maybe this is just a girl thing. Do guys have these moods? Maybe it's just an Ashley thing.

I don't even really feel like writing right now. Whatever...

Maybe I'll go see Charlie and Chocolate Factory today, maybe that will cheer me up.

2 comments:

  1. if you don't feel like writing, don't write.
    my writing tends to suck if I force it.

    and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... if you're having a bad day, it'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes...this is true. But I ended up seeing Batman Begins instead (which I know you liked). That did cheer me up. Maybe all the fighting scenes helped me let out my aggression.

    ReplyDelete