7.16.2005

Anything but Ashley

I don't know why I feel like doing this, and you probably will get bored reading it, but I'm gonna list all my nicknames. I figure I can look back at this and say, "Oh, so that's what people called me." Assuming that I still have this blog in 10 years (that would be weird) or that I even care.

So here we go, other ways to say Ashley, according to family and friends:

Ash--the most common nickname for me, cause well, it's really easy to say.

Lee--this comes from my mom. It's the second half of my name, obviously. My mom is lazy, haha.

Smashley--this comes from my sister. I have no fucking idea why she calls me this. She just always has. She says "smash" for short.

A.J.--many people have used this. Jackizzle knows.

Ashtray--yep. So eloquent, don't you think?

Ash Cash--this one is recent. maybe it's alluding to the fact that I'm a pimp (in the female way of course). Ok, so maybe not.

J-Unit--yeah, people actually use this. People who have lived with me and, I guess, think I'm a gangsta. What can I say? Growing up in the suburbs of San Diego was a hard knock life. The way you pronounce this, just so you know, is "JJJJJJJJ-J-Unit!"

Ash-a-lee--I hate this one. It makes me wanna gag. But someone always finds a way of using it.

Ashy--if you know me, please don't EVER use this nickname!

Ashley Jay--I get this one ALL the time. That's what happens when Ashley is the most popular name in 1985.

Well, I think that's it. There's a few with my last name too, but those aren't interesting. My favorites are probably "ash," "smashley," "Ashley jay" and "j-unit."

Nicknames crack me up.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, haha, and what's funny is today this guy at my work told me he wanted to think of a nickname for me...I'll have to many, geez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    [url=http://nqvbibpi.com/bgey/fbic.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://trhqwtqi.com/iqoe/iabw.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice site!
    http://nqvbibpi.com/bgey/fbic.html | http://ogydckkl.com/tywy/ejmf.html

    ReplyDelete