7.18.2005

Yay Christian Bale!

Of course, when I go to see movies, I'm gonna come back talking about the hotness of the lead character (haha, I was about to spell lead like "lede," the way my journalism teacher spelled it). And Christian Bale is very cute (but I've been thinking that since he sang "Santa Fe" in the Newsies).

If you can't tell, by the way, I'm doing better, I'm out of my little mood, whatever that was. I'm such a girl...geeeez. But at least I tell people when I'm in a bad mood. Kind of like a warning, like "don't mess with me today or I'll throw something at your head." And people usually know when I'm in one of those moods because it doesn't come often. Maybe I hide my emotions a little too much. Yeah, probably.

At least I know that I'm honest. I can't stand people who lie, CAN'T STAND IT!

Anyway, back to Batman Begins...it was wonderful. Not the typical superhero movie. What separated it from other Batman movies was the great character development. And, I've always liked dark movies...they grab me. Sometimes I like to see the grungy, dirty parts of life. Maybe because I've grown up in suburbia, nothing dirty here.

Anyway, I'm rambling...so I'll end this. But many thanks to Christian Bale for pulling me out of my pissy mood. I WISH he read this. Haha, wow, you know it's been awhile since I've been kissed when I start lusting after all the unreachable actors.

Though, sometimes I'm just happier alone...MY GOD! I'm gonna stop rambling now, this post has no clear direction. Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment