7.30.2005

Losing My Mind...

I've been aggravated lately.

I think it's because I'm waiting for something to start, but my life is just in limbo right now. I really want school to begin. Although I'm lazy, I like the feeling that somehow I'm working toward something better in life...right now I'm doing nothing, and it's driving me crazy!

School, although hectic and stressful, gives me a feeling of completeness almost.

I'm kinda like my dad, I'm figuring out--he hates having breaks, he wants to work all the time. And while I like little breaks, this huge 3 month break is killing me. I even took summerschool, and it's still killing me.

What the hell am I complaining about? I don't know!

And right now I have to cut this short cause I have to go to work. Man, maybe that's why I'm in a bad mood. Cause I'm doing nothing but working at a job that is super repetitive and mediocre. Oh well...school will start soon and maybe I'll regain my sanity.

1 comment:

  1. haha, yes...it probably does, along with chocoholism

    ReplyDelete