7.02.2005

Michelle has my back, yo



YAY. Meeeeshelllllle (it's so fun to say her name like that) gave me a great idea for my final project....seeing as my brain is SO fried you could serve it up between two buns and call it a hamburger (translation: ash cannot think for herself).

Meeeeeshelllllleeee (haha) told me to review the movie Before Sunrise and its sequel Before Sunset. This is a great idea, seeing as I wanted to do a review all along. Plus, I like how it is a package deal--I can compare/contrast and analyze the two movies. This will make for a great article. Also, metaphors with the sun are a piece o' cake. I got this one in the bag. Thanks michellle. Do you want me to sing you a song? Ok...

"Michelle, my bellllllll! ....I love you I love you I love you (for picking an idea for me!)"

Also, Ethan Hawke is pretty hot. Therefore, I approve.

2 comments:

  1. well, my prof isn't gay, but hopefully I still get a good grade, haha. I'm shooting for an A in journalism, I'm on the borderline though...a frustrating spot.

    I put up a new picture because I like change. So yeah, this new one will eventually be changed in time...just the way I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the picture and im sure your prof will like ethan hawke;)

    ReplyDelete