7.01.2005

Write in my Heart

Staring at this blank page, and this blinking cursor (that is mocking me, saying "hey you! write faster!"), I realize I really adore to write--it unclogs my minds.

Yep, writing is like Drano for me, to ungunkify all the gunk in my head, accumulated from all the stress and worrying I put on myslef. Serves me right for being over-analytical. Being contemplative is a part of who I am, and I embrace that.

*************

On a different note, Jaclyn had an MRI on her ankle today, I forgot earlier to ask how that went. I need to do that tomorrow. If her ankle doesn't heal properly, her soccer game may be affected (she's plays soccer at her college). So Jack, "I'll say a little prayer for you..." to bring up that wonderful song. But really, I will.

I still have to think of an idea for my final project...THINK THINK THINK! I just want to rest. Just one more week of school and it's pure summer for me. YAY.

Alright, time for beddy bye. And dreams of Hayden Christensen...he can be my lover any night.

No comments:

Post a Comment