7.28.2005

Where are ya? Tomorrow! You're only a day away!

Today started off alright, but slowly turned kind of badly. I guess I have nothing really to complain about. For God's sake, there are soldiers in Iraq dying and here I am complaining about being alive.

But it's been "one of those days."

First thing that went wrong today? My starter decided not to start. Stupid little bastard. It all kinda went downhill from there. My mood never really recovered for the rest of the day.

Michael (someone I adore) noticed I wasn't my usual talkative self with him and asked "Ashley, are you alright?"

No not really. But you know what I always answer? "Yeah, I'm fine." Then I just went silent. That's a bad habit of mine I really gotta stop. Of course he knew I wasn't alright.

oh well...at least I'm home. Dorothy was right. Just click my ruby red shoes thrice (I wish I had ruby red shoes...that might have made my day). Say it with me: "There's no place like home."

At least I look at bad days this way: tomorrow can't be nearly as bad.

2 comments:

  1. yeah matthew, it's been pretty much back to normal. Do you know where they were in San Diego? I'm curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...I'm getting bored though, maybe that's my problem...

    ReplyDelete