7.08.2005

My Legs are Seriously Red

All I can say is stupid white girl. Stupid STUPID white girl. I know that I'm white, and sometimes I really don't think before I act...this is one of those days.

My legs are so sunburnt today, heat is just radiating off of me. I've never seen this color red before burned into my legs. It's pretty bad. I've been branded by the sun, and it fucking hurts!

And dude, all that is replaying in my head is this one guy that told me "You're chance of skin cancer increases 10% everytime you get sunburnt."

Dammit. I'm sure this one has increased my chances by 30% or something. I kind of just wanna take a bath in ice water...sounds horrible, but if you had my legs right now, you'd agree in 0.2 seconds.

Lesson for today: If your white, wear sunscreen. The sun is prejudice and especially does not like white skin...let me tell you! I'm definitely feeling the consequences now.

STUPID white (red) girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment