9.12.2005

A few things:

Cause sometimes I feel like being random...

  • MY GOD! Girls can be such drama queens sometimes!! It's good that I don't have a gun, cause I might just shoot off all the whiny people.

  • I love my friend Michael. We were at work the other day, and I can't remember the context of the conversation, but I said something like "Treat me like the princess I am!" And he said, "Well...you're not a princess," and before I could get a disgusted look on my face, he added, "You're a queen!" I love my gay guy friends, you can't replace them.

  • If you like Dr. Pepper, consider buying Dr. Thunder. Yeah, that's right. I said Dr. Thunder, suckers. Rachel bought some from Walmart the other day. Same great taste for 54 cents! WOO HOO!

  • Life is beautiful. Sometimes I complain, and convince myself that it's not. But it is. I tend to forget that every now and then. You should take some time and realize the beauty as well.

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Thunder is ok, I'm more a fan of Mountain Lightening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Thunder tastes just like Dr. Pepper...when you leave it out all day, it got warm, and you shook it up for 20 minutes before you opened it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for 54 cents, it works for me!!

    ReplyDelete