9.15.2005

Finders Keepers

I lost my ring. It's not expensive, but it's cute and I want it to magically reappear. It has this little turquoise heart on it. Ring, where are you?

I'm one of those girls that is pretty organized, but I always misplace certain things: my keys and my jewelry. ALWAYS. And then I spend like 30 minutes looking for them. And that's not cool when looking for keys, say, when I'm in a hurry.

I wish someone would invent one of those beeping devices to stick on my keys--you know, the ones they put on cordless phones? God knows I need it.

AHHHH! And today is rush...chaos ensues. In a few short hours I will meet, oh, say....40 girls, or so. Yeah, see if I remember all their names. Sure.

oh, I need chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. Now you sound like you are in a sorority

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go ahead and let us in on some of the sorority secrets if you want Ashley, we won't tell...or had you rather just leave it to my "imagination"? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, that would be a no, gangster. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete