9.16.2005

About "Boyz"

Heh. I'm playing "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men right now. Don't ask me why. I really don't know. And I hate when people mispell words and/or use bad grammar. For example, spelling "boys" as "boyz."

I know, I'm weird.

My voice hurts right now. I'm sick and I talked to like 30 girls yesterday. Craziness!

And why am I still sick? It's been two weeks of sniffling and coughing. Boyz II Men feels my pain, they're singing me the blues right now.

I'm excited/sleepy. Is that possible? Yeah, I think it is.

I'm babbling, huh? I do that often. Sorry for my incoherent, silly, insane posts. They don't make much sense. But that's who I am, that's my personality.

I'll end this with my boys from "Boyz" II Men: "And so we've cooooooooome, to te ennnnnnnnnd of the rooooooooooooooaaad, still I caaaaaaaaaaaan't leeeeeeet you go!"

2 comments:

  1. its unnatural... you belong to me...i beloooonng to yoooooouuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, michelle. We should sing a love song to Jay!

    ReplyDelete