9.17.2005

A Different Skin

I want to sleep, but I'm up right now. Not a good mix. That's when coffee really becomes my friend, just in case you're wondering. I love artificial energy.

Have you ever wondered before (of course you have) how how life would have been if you had made different choices?

I do all the time. What if I hadn't gone to San Diego State? What if I hadn't joined a sorority? Blah blah blah blah blah...my head is always filled with too many thoughts.

Do you think we make up the phrase "Things happen for a reason" to make ourselves feel better about the situations we're in?

None the less, I still believe in that phrase. I'm not unhappy where I am...I just have to wonder what it would have felt like to have a different life. YES...I am human.

I CANNOT believe all the homework I have, so I should start that...you know, while I have this artificial energy and all.

Ciao bello!

2 comments:

  1. do you believe in a higher power at all, thomas? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like HEAVEN matthew...I love Vanilla as well.

    ReplyDelete