9.18.2005

Just One of the Guys

I really like hanging out with "the guys," I've come to realize. There's an apartment of guys next door and I wander over there whenever I'm bored and/or seeking amusement. Forget T.V., these guys are my entertainment.

Sure, they're usually playing video games (and I've come to know quite a few titles: Counterstrike and Grand Theft Auto), but they are fun. And laid-back. And I've always been a laid-back kind of girl.

I'm not one who thrives off of drama. To say I don't gossip would be lying--but I hate cattiness and superficiality.

So sometimes it's good to lay back with the guys, eat a burrito, watch some Southpark, wipe off my make-up and freakin' play some damn video games.

It feels damn good to do all that.

But don't get me wrong--I wouldn't give up being a girl, "cause girls, they wanna have fun."

Oh, and don't worry. We do.

2 comments:

  1. ha, sure. but that guy I posted about awhile ago (that likes/liked? me) is in this group of guys. So maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once played Doom for ten hours straight. consequentially, I haven't been laid in years.

    ReplyDelete