9.07.2005

Me Like Waffles

I wish I were an English kid, cause then I could use cool words like "wankster" and "bullocks." Americans don't really have cool words. Why can't we be cool dammit???!

I missed my first class today. I know, it's really early in the semester. BUT--I really wanted waffles. And class was gonna start in like 10 minutes. So I had to make a choice. Waffles or Class.

I made the right choice. Leggo my Eggo! I sat there, eating my waffle while watching some sappy part of a Walk to Remember.

I'm such a chick. I love it though.

7 comments:

  1. it's "wanker."
    I think "wankster" is a 50 cent song. and that guy sucks.

    and who says you can't say "bullocks?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could also say "knickers" as in, dont get your knickers in a twists:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. or "arse", right michelle?

    You're right matt...I meant wanker. I could say "bullocks," but I might confuse one of my fellow Americans.

    Earl, you seem a little insane. Just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there, o'grady.

    Yes, I rely on coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I would have died if that were so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a brit living in America, I think it's great. I can realy insult people, and they have no clue what I'm talking about :-)

    Oh, and wankster and wanker can be used...and I think you mean 'bollocks'

    Bollocks = testicles
    Bullocks = type of cow

    ReplyDelete