11.21.2005

Can I get a straight jacket in purple, please?

I have mood swings, I swear! You people probably think I'm crazy.

Things are all better with my friend. Gee, talking about your feelings actually does work...how about that? Why do I freak out so much?

God. I am crazy. I need to sit my crazy ass down sometimes and just say "Listen crazy. Things are going to be ALL RIGHT. It will all be ALL RIGHT!!! So calm down.

You think I'm kidding. mwahahahahahahahahaha (cough) ha.

Oh god, I am SO ready for Thanksgiving!! But I have to study for an italian test first, so I'll get back to that.

Really, they should lock my crazy ass up.

5 comments:

  1. Lock me up too, dammit. I have crazy ass mood swings.

    I want mine in periwinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since you are talking to yourself - again - just make sure that if the voices in your head start winning, get some Vodka and drink away the pain. Oh wait, probably not a good idea. Got any Fruity Pebbles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your doing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...hatleyman. You love making fun of me, don't you? I think it's funny too.

    Yes, anthony, we can start a club!

    Thanks gangster :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not about making fun of you...it's about making you laugh...

    ReplyDelete