11.19.2005

I just want to ask...

PLEASE tell me that none of you guys use horrible horrible pick up lines. PLEEEEEEASE.

Some lines I got last night:

guy: Why are you so cute?
my answer: Oh God.

guy #2: Do you have a boyfriend?
my answer: No.
guy #2: Yes! I feel like I can live now! ( I CANNOT believe he actually said this)

guy#3 (who was darker than me): Yeah, I have to say that I like white meat. (haha, this one actually made me laugh a little)

My answer to every question should be: ummm...you're not getting into my pants. Nice try though.

Why does anyone insist on using such cheesy lines?? I just don't get it.

7 comments:

  1. ummm...you're not getting into my pants. Nice try though.

    ^^
    HAHAHAHA ashley that was great

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe the first guy was just direct.
    and kind of slow.
    you didn't really say "oh god" to him, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got 'i am attracted to you because you have large breasts' this week at costco

    playing the honesty card doesnt always work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quality of guys and the calibur of lines they use are defintely location dependent. The worst offenders can be found in shot bars. Also, any place that features Bud Light on special will certainly attract stupid men on the hunt. Of course, I am not lecturing you on where you met these guys per se, as I met my hubby many years ago at a college keg party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA sonya, did someone actually say that to you outloud? Stupid boys.

    and matt...I laughed first, then indeed said "Oh god"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic... in my experience, I've never once used a pick up line on any girl I seriously wanted to meet. My guess is they are eithered slightly retarded, or were just having fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. No. I have never used a bad pick-up line. Nor do I ever intend to.

    ReplyDelete