1.17.2006

A Good Start...

"I do believe it's true
That there are notes left in both of our shoes
But if the silence takes you,
Well, I hope it takes me too...

So brown eyes I'll hold you near
Cause you're the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere."

I love this song. And I love the line that I highlighted.

Soooooo pretty.

By the way, did I ever tell you guys that pretty was my first word? After the standard "moms" and "pops" of course. Or something like that. Just thought I'd throw some random Ashley trivia out there.

3 things I am doing right now:
  1. Sitting in my apartment in my pajamas. I love it.
  2. Drinking GREAT coffee from Guatemala...mmmmmm.
  3. Listening to some GREAT music.
  4. Not working....SUCKERS!!!! But alas, school starts tomorrow. But we will not think about that right now.
  5. Being Happy. Cause that is the most important.

Here's to a wonderful and pretty day for us all!

1 comment:

  1. deathcab:)

    eek school tomorrow. i only have latin but STILL. :(

    ReplyDelete