1.21.2006

Just an Ordinary Girl

I realized today that I don't have a day off. Like ever. I'm either working, or going to school, or both. I'm not stressed out or anything (yet), I'm just saying.

Just a random thing to add: today at work someone told me that I'm classically pretty and that I look like the chicks out of 50's magazines. That was a nice compliment. I've never much liked the compliment "you're cute." And sometimes I get annoyed with image comments all together. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. But I liked this one--since I was being compared to the classy girls. I really can't argue with that.

well...that's all for today. Going to sleep then back to work tomorrow!!!!

WAIT...there is one more thing. I think I'm DEFINITELY going to try out for the school newspaper this semester. I know, I've brought this up before but haven't followed through. But now I have more time. And more will. I'll write more about this later.

GOODNIGHT! and a kiss from me to you (wink).

2 comments:

  1. thanks guys!

    matt, yes, I guess you caught me. Only I can use the word cute for myself...no one else!!! haha, I hold all the power!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to be a journalist, ever since I saw "Fletch" for the first time! Go for it Ashley!

    ReplyDelete