2.22.2006

I can hope for a change...

I hope my friend knows what she's doing with her boyfriend.

I hope he's not an asshole to her, again.

I hope he actually changes this time.

I hope it's not just words...words that are worth nothing more than dirt.

I hope she knows what she's doing.

I hope she's still being doubtful.

I hope she's not placing all her trust in him, again.

I hope...I hope...I hope.

I really hope she knows what she's doing.

Maybe I worry for her too much, but why should she settle for something that isn't good enough?

God, the old phrase works SO FREAKIN' WELL here!!!!! Love is blind. Hopefully she's not blinded so much she walks herself off a cliff.

4 comments:

  1. Ojala que (I hope that...)

    ..everything works well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many serious relationships has this girl been in? Is this her first love? She may be so wrapped up in this guy that she can't see how shitty he's treating her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not her first love.

    but yeah...she forgives him A LOT.

    There's nothing left for me to say...she'll find out that it needs to end in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I think that this is not going to turn out well but we can hope that it is ok

    ReplyDelete