2.24.2006

I'm much too grumpy to think of a title.

The photo was bugging me, so I got rid of it. When I get a good photo of me again, then maybe I'll put it up. I won't put a depressing one up next time.

I want this week to be over!!!!!!!!!!!! Please be over soon! I'm much too restless to wait it out.

Maybe I shouldn't be so pessimistic that saturday will be bad too, but I have to work all day saturday. Yeah...can't you tell I'm in a bad mood?

Pretty much...I'll stop boring you with my whiny/childish attitude. Next week should be better anyway--my birthday is coming up. And not just any birthday. It's my 21st birthday! yay! And it's supposed to rain next week too, and I adore the rain!

Something to look foward to, at least.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I need to just go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. that's exactly how i felt last night. grumpy and moody, and so i just went to bed...

    hope today's better. for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Today is going better thus far...we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the pic? I liked the contemplative look!

    Feel better, buddy. I hope your weekend (at work) is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the conyemplative look was a little too sad, seriously now.

    But I swear, I'll put a picture up sometime soon...I love changing things around too much not too.

    ReplyDelete