2.13.2006

So what's it gonna be, 50th district?

Isn't it an amazing thought that the democrats have a chance of taking the House? It gets me a little giddy, not gonna lie.

Especially in my disrict...the 50th district. Yes, if you didn't know, Randy Duke Cunningham was the representative for my district. Do you recall that name? Ha. Still makes me laugh. Although, I'm not stupid...the 50th district includes some high roller cities: Del Mar and Rancho Santa Fe. These are a couple parts of San Diego where you need more than a million to buy a house. You need like 5 million, well, more than that in Rancho Santa Fe. Yeah.

But we'll see. It may be time for a change.

By the way, have you seen The War Room? Clinton's campaign organizers were genious, pure genious. It was quite lovely to watch. The democrats definitely need another campaign like that for the elections in 2008.

Oh yes, it can be done again. And it will be done again.

1 comment: