3.13.2006

Breaks put the life back into me...


This is a cool looking pic from one of our dances, so I thought I'd share. It's not from this week or anything, I just like the lights in the picture. Kind of trippy!

Anyway, my day today? It involoved a random trip to Ensenada, Mexico--pretty water and cliffs, rice and beans, Big Jesus (a statue, my friends), churros, a strawberry daquiri, and new bracelet for $2 and some great, great times.

Spring break is making me a lot less stressed, which is the point anyway, right? So I'm happy that I've been relaxing a bit more and reading textbooks a bit less.

Yeah, I'll go back to learning soon enough. But tomorrow? Possibly the beach or a movie or shopping. Depends what I'm in the mood for....

5 comments:

  1. The Hatleyman is jealous of your trip to Mexico...oh and the fact you have boobies...not that I want to be a woman...ok - lost in translation did nothing for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. someday, you're not going to live near the beach. and then such flippant remarks as "maybe I'll go to the beach" will mean a lot more. shit. maybe I'LL go to the 7-Eleven or watch television. those are my options today.
    god, I wish I lived in southern california.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hatleyman--it's good that you don't have boobs, you'd be obsessed with yourself constantly!

    matt--that's just it...I don't know if I can ever stray away from the beach. There are days (when the gas prices aren't so freakin' high) when I just drive to the beach, just to go see the water and see the beauty.

    If I don't live by some type of water (excluding rivers), then I just might die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on the Cali beach thing. Stay - all I can do is walk down the road and look at another skyscraper. Blugh. And since San Fran is one of my fav's...I would love to hang at the beach and just soak in all the good vibes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, we are all jealous.

    Why did my family uproot me from Santa Monica, California?

    Life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete