3.20.2006

Concentration is the Game

What do you do when you're stuck in spring break mode, yet you are thrusted abruptly into school?

I cannot, for the life of me, focus on writing my essay!!!!! It's due Thursday, which isn't helping, since the little devil/procrastinator in me is asking why I'm even starting it now. And it's on Thomas Hobbes--not my favorite theorist (seeing as he was REALLY into totalitarianism).

Concentration is impossible right now!!!

I am much too frustrated to start any school work. Is frustrated really the word? Maybe lazy is a better fit. Maybe it's a little of both.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I need to take a bath and relax...and dream of latin boys. Ahhh...what happy thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. that's what I'm talkin about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. had my first latin boy experience recently....and i can no longer concentrate at work if i think of him. i cannot even talk. i just hide my face and grin. what is this mad affect they have on us? no fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! You're great Crystal!

    Those darn Latin boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latino love is where it's at...even halfbreed Latino love.

    Awww, yeh.

    ReplyDelete