3.20.2006

Back in the Daily Grind

Today marks the day that classes begin again. I miss spring break already. I've never been that girl that needs to take a trip to Cancun and flash the camera to have a good spring break...nah. I had a good break without going anywhere amazing.

But this week--man. It's gonna hit me like a ton of bricks. Essays, initiation this weekend, events every night--which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm just not gonna have any free time. And that sucks a little.

Oh well.

"Working in the coal mine
Going down down down
Working in the coal mine
Whoop I wanna sit down"

So I'm not working in a coal mine, but the song still fits.

Let's hope this week isn't something less than wonderful...I can turn that coal mine into a beautiful palace with a wave of my hand.

3 comments:

  1. Could you wave your hand my way so I can turn my magically delicious work environment into Disneyland?

    I am so bored that I could kill houseflies with my lackluster gaze.

    By the way, I perused your old journal entry to see if I could find more mentions of sweater guy (which I didn't), and saw a bunch of journal entries I never noticed before. You write tons.

    A good habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see sweater guy this week. but not by either of us planning it...I'm going to an event and he'll be there. So I don't know if that counts.

    But sweater guy is still damn attractive to me! Yay for potential latin lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you haven't made a 'Girls Gone Wild' Spring Break debut. I don't think those girls realize that digital images last forever and could be a potential career killer.

    ReplyDelete