3.23.2006

My head is going to explode!



hahahaha....this picture just really cracks me up...I love it! But it has NOTHING to do with my post.

My post is about Carlos (sweater guy)...who I ran into today. He smiled and gave me a hug...and stupid me who couldn't speak was overcome with giddy joy by the fact that he had his arms around me.

I am SUCH a dork. I'm simply not one of those girls who can play it cool around guys they like. I'm that dorky girl, that blushes when I see that certain guy.

Ohhhhhhhh, and he looked so very beautiful when I saw him.

God! I'm gushing and I need to stop it. And I still get to see him tonight, which kind of makes my day. Ok--it really makes my day. So hopefully I'll get to talk to him tonight.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...damn those sexy latin boys who make my heart race and cloud my mind with nothing but thoughts of them!!!!

***and an update...I went to the fundraiser and got to talk to him for longer than I thought, yay! And I'm going to see him on Wednesday for coffee. Yeah, I'm definitely gushing now, and I DON'T CARE, bitches. He's quite lovely, I must say, and I am excited. :)

5 comments:

  1. yay! that's so cute!!! i'm super happy for you buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just here to comment of the picture, which cracked me up. I shouldn't comment on the sweater guy until I read some more bloggage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, something about those Latin boys. I am the same way with this guy, André - he's from Brazil. I turn into a blubbering idiot and I can't think of anything even half-intelligent to say besides, 'hey. wanna make out?'. I am pretty sure it's purely physical with him though because I don't want to hear him talk unless he is moaning - I'd much rather have my tongue in his mouth than have stupid political debates and bullshit about how our days have been. When I think about the few nights we got to spend together before he moved, I blush and hide my face in my hands and smile and can't bring myself to even say one word. He's ruined me though. Now I can't make out with another guy unless I know it's going to be that good. Damn, you, André.

    ReplyDelete