3.24.2006

Feel that burn? Yeah!

Yeah! I went to gym again today and ran on the treadmill, which by the way, I liked A LOT better than the freakin' Stairmaster. I feel more awake and energized from the treadmill. So my plan? Go to the gym every monday, wednesday and friday. We'll see how that pans out, but I think I can do it (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...)

Goals for today:

*Finish Pride & Prejudice. It's about freakin' time.
*Make a craft for my sorority.
*Go to class--yeah, yeah...whatever.
*Go to Michelle's birthday dinner!! Woooohoooo turning 21! Heck yes!

Pretty good day, I must say. Hey, that rhymes...

4 comments:

  1. You will eventuall burn out on the treadmill, too. I have.

    Keep mixing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked out for a straight a year, and never missed a day. It's worth it, but make sure you bring a book and some headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women love "Pride and Prejudice"...I think its something thats part of their genes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear, a new workout plan...sounds like one of two things -- a new year's resolution or a song by kanye west. one is destined for success and the other is always doomed to fail, can you guess which is which?

    ReplyDelete